V Pilates Studio
Group Mat & Equipment Classes run in 10 week, pre-paid, termly blocks with set dates.
If you are unable to make any of the dates in the block please let us know at least 24hrs in advance as there may be the opportunity of attending a 'make up' mat class within the dates of the block, subject to availability.
Unfortunately sessions cannot be carried forward to the next block.
V Pilates Studio Burgess Hill is committed to ensuring our clients data remains confidential and protected. Therefore, our internal procedures and systems have been reviewed and where necessary upgraded or amended to ensure we are fully compliant with the General Data Protection Policy Regulations.
Our company website is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to promote our services. If you contact us via the Contact Form on our website your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage and databases. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
How we use your information
V Pilates Studio Burgess will process your confidential information-which includes your name, your contact details including telephone numbers, email address(es) and home address, your emergency contacts name and telephone number. This also includes your Health Questionnaire PARQ release and waiver of liability agreement, which includes disclosure of any medical conditions that are required to be known by the Pilates practitioner for safe practice.
The data will be stored securely, no longer than necessary and solely for the completion of business activities. Please be assured that we never share your data with any third parties.
To ensure the confidentiality of your data and compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation Act (GDPR) all members of V Pilates Studio teaching faculty are under strict data protection agreement.
How we keep in touch
These are the ways you may hear from us EMAIL/POST/PHONE/TEXT unless you tell us otherwise. You have the right to OPT out of any of these forms of contact.
V Pilates Studio Burgess Hill clients have the right to request access to their data at any time and can ask for it to be deleted/destroyed.
The way V Pilates Studio Burgess Hill may use your data.
For the supply of your invoice, and any communications that arise through the course of our business.
All V Pilates Studio Burgess Hill clients are required to complete the PARQ (Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire) and signed the Release and Waiver of Liability form before commencing activities with V Pilates Studio Burgess Hill.
Terms and Conditions:
- V Pilates operates a 24hr full fee cancellation policy
- All new clients require a private, introductory session (£50 45mins) for assessment before commencing any studio equipment sessions.
- It is advisable, but not mandatory, to also attend a starter session before commencing a mat block.
- It is necessary to attend private sessions before attending any group equipment class.
- There are no refunds or credits for missed classes or late cancellations.
- Sessions purchased in a 5 block expire after 2 months from the date of invoice
- Participating in a pre-recorded, unsupervised class is done so at your own risk. You agree to the terms and conditions signed upon purchase.
Please read our full COVID-19 Policy here